WRIGHTS POND STICKERS AND PASSES
Parking and Walk-in Beach Pass Fees
$35 - You receive 1 Parking Sticker and 1 Walk-in Pass (access for 1-3 persons)
$5 - You receive 1 Walk-in Pass (access for 1-3 persons)
Apply for your sticker/pass on-line (and print your own temporary pass),
in person at City Hall, or by mail.
Click here to Log in On-Line or if New User:
1 - Register for a Bill Payer Account (we need your e-mail address)
2 - Select Beach Sticker - then follow the instructions.
An e-mail will be sent to you with a Temporary 5 day Sticker and Pass.
Your permanent Sticker and Pass will be mailed to you promptly.
This is a FREE service when paying with a checking or savings account,
there is a fee of about $1.80 when paying with a credit or debit card.
We match Your Name and Plate# to our Auto Excise Tax Bill File,
if you do not match then you will have to apply in mail or in person.
****Mail or in person (no credit or debit cards):
Treasurer/Collector’s Office room 108,
85 George P Hassett Dr., Medford, MA 02155
Your permanent Sticker and Pass will be mailed to you promptly
Wright’s Pond Rules and Regulations
- To obtain an auto sticker you must provide your auto registration and drivers license, both must be addressed in Medford
- To obtain a walk-in pass you must provide your driver's license, student ID or other proof of Medford residency.
1. Operating hours: 10 AM to 1/2 hour before sunset.
2. All Vehicles must stop at Checkpoint, driver must show license.
3. Auto Sticker displayed on lower driver’s side windshield.
4. Drop-offs are allowed with permission at the front of the parking area.
5. Walk-ins must have proof of Medford Residency and a Walk-in Pass.
6. Possession and use of alcohol/drugs is prohibited. All containers are subject to inspection.
7. PROHIBITED - open fires, BBQ grills, boats, floats, pets, glass containers, ball playing and fishing in the swimming area.
8. Swimming is prohibited without a lifeguard on duty.
9. Fishing is allowed only in designated areas.
10. Children under 6 must have adult supervision at all times.
11. Disruptive behavior will not be allowed.
12. Swimming allowed in marked area only.
Renting Wright's Pond for birthday parties and other events:
You must have a Wrights Pond sticker to book a birthday party. Birthday parties MUST be booked at least ONE DAY in ADVANCE. Birthday parties are for 20 or fewer attendees (vehicles WITHOUT POND STICKER PERMITS are limited to 4 vehicles per party.)